[mythtv-users] Nuvexport dvb-recordings to DVD

Sami Röppänen sami.roppanen at helsinki.fi
Fri Mar 18 21:41:23 UTC 2005

This quaetion has been around before, but not quite the aspect I amd
for;

I have these DVB recordings that are made 720x576 resolution, rjmpeg or
plain mpeg...
When I tried to export those recordings (with nuvexport-dvd) to be
burned to DVD, I faced the question: why is my recording flat-faced (aka
there is unused space on the left and right and the faces r flat) on
each oocasion. I've tried to edit my /etc/nuvexport with no luck (I've
included that file on this post).

My recording profile for my DVB card was simply 720x756 (native
resolution) mpeg or rjmpeg. Important or not, but when trying to make a
DVD with QDVD athor it keeps saying (when recording) "unrecognized
aspect ratio".
      * Sami Röppänen