[mythtv-users] NUVEXPORT and FFMPEG

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Fri Mar 18 13:38:06 UTC 2005

I have my ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" so that I have the dev packages unmasked.

This is pretty much a standard setting for the machines that my company
puts out, mythboxes/game machines/development workstations/etc...except
for some servers/clusters......so that we can have as many new
features/fixes as possible....we test for the specific requirements for
the machine and if they are proven to be stable, it goes out the door.