[mythtv-users] Problems deleting

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Mar 18 06:54:33 UTC 2005

> > This has happened to me on two seperate occasions lately, the touch
> > worked for me, but I would have to think that the developers are going
> > to be solving this issue shortly as it really can be a pain in the...
>
> I think I remember rather a heated thread on this a few weeks ago. I
> wouldn't bank on it being addressed in the near future!

This was fixed in CVS by allowing Deletes to happen in cases where the file
does not exist and the filesize in the database is 0 bytes.  If the filesize
in the DB is greater than 0, it means that a file was recorded and Myth will
not allow deleting the data from the DB unless the file is present.  If
you move a file out from under Myth, don't expect Myth to continue working.
If you have some other reason the file was (re)moved, then the problem lies
there, not with Myth's delete.

--

Chris