[mythtv-users] MobileMyth?

Aaron Stewart acs at hourglassone.com
Fri Mar 18 01:52:18 UTC 2005

I kicked this idea around for a while (I think my post on it is in the
archives somewhere) but didn't get terribly far with it (was just working
on building out hardware).

Though my idea had to do with syncing using WiFI to a master server while
the car is parked, rather than physically attached storage.