[mythtv-users] Any lightweight window managers that support ALT-TAB functionality?

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Thu Mar 17 17:02:33 UTC 2005

> Ah yes, I recall reading that somewhere. My Myth box (all-in-one
> front/backend) is a P3 1G w/256MB RAM, and it doesn't have any problems
> running everything. The only thing I'd like to do is move the MySQL server to
> another box, but I haven't been able get that working yet.

 	I don't know about alt-tab, but I (as well as a number of others)
have had good luck with 'ratpoison'.  It works like the terminal-muxing
program 'screen' if you're familiar with that.  A hotkey to tab between
windows.

 	The nice thing is that there are *no* window decorations and all
programs are started fullscreen.

-Cory