[mythtv-users] Re: USB MCE IR Receiver

Darren Richards darren.richards at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:26:13 UTC 2005

Unfortunately no, I haven't had much of a chance to look at it.
Hopefully this weekend.  It's not quite as pressing for me since I've
already got my main frontend working with the hauppauge remote.  I'm
putting this second frontend together in preparation for my new TV,
which I still haven't saved up enough money to buy yet...

-darren