[mythtv-users] Re: 1000th picture quality question SOLVED?

Mark L. Cukier mark at pemicro.com
Thu Mar 17 15:14:51 UTC 2005

Howard:

I'll have to try recompiling tonight... did you alter any other
settings.pro options? (besides XvMC?).

Just so I'm clear, in the end you ended up keeping MythTV set to use XvMC?

And, you're settings.pro had:

XvMC on, OpenGL on.

Thanks! Looking forward to giving this a try!

- Mark

____________________________
*Mark L. Cukier*, /Design Engineer/
P&E Microcomputer Systems