[mythtv-users] X10 Lola RF remote replacement?

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:57:37 UTC 2005

Just for reference, my joystick went out also.  I called x10, and
could have had them replace it, but i ws able to use a toothpick and
some rubbing alcohol to clean the contacts.  After I upgraded my
kernel, I could never get it to work properly with lirc.  I upgraded
to a $5 radio shack remote that is a universal 3-1 remote.  Looks
decent, feels decent, and has buttons for all the functions I need.
Works like a charm with the pvr-350 ir receiver.