[mythtv-users] HDD Disk Activity when idle

Christian Fredriksson ille at ludd.ltu.se
Wed Mar 16 05:48:03 UTC 2005

I've also had the flashing hdd-light and after running some debugging
with the command "strace -p fronendpid/backendpid" I found out that it
was the media insertion that made the hdd-light flash. I disabled it and
the flashing was gone. I was running KnoppMyth R4V4.1 , mythtv 0.15.1
when this happend.

/Christian