[mythtv-users] NVidia, Hardware, Japan, Linux ... HELP!!! I'm going crazy!!!

Howard Cokl hojoloco at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 02:15:41 UTC 2005

I can answer some of this but it's only my opinion:
for most of the hardware questions go to
pvrhw.goldfish.org and look at the top gfx cards in
use, then check out some of those systems and see the
rating that the owner gave.
As far as remote goes, I'm sold on my chicony wireless
keyboard and a learning remote, now my wife has issues
with it but that is mostly because I haven't
programmed the remote to do all of the stuff that I
use the keyboard for.  I think the keyboard was $40
USD and the remote was $10 USD but to me having both
is great.