[mythtv-users] possible mythweb cutlist editor

Matt S. skd5aner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:29:13 UTC 2005

I think this is great!  It's funny because just the other day I was
thinking "I wish I could edit cutlists via the web interface"... what
timing!  I'm not saying this should be a replacement, as it'll always
be easier to do this at the machine, but for quick jobs where you want
to double check commercial marks, this could be nice in certain
situations.