[mythtv-users] [PVR-350 TVOUT - Watch DivX?]

Chris Martin council.tax at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:05:25 UTC 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:41:49 +1030, Michael Cheshire (Mailing Lists)
<michael-mlists at cheshire.id.au> wrote:

> Actually - that line below now works fine :)
>
> Can someone else tell me if it works for them?

I don't get any sound, and the video has lots of mpeg artifacts when
compared with the original divx (is there anyway to increase the
bitrate?).  On the other hand the video is perfectly smooth and there
is no tearing, which has to be a good thing.

That's on a 2.4GHz Celeron with 512mb of ram.