[mythtv-users] pchdtv3000 compile help

Michael Haan michael.haan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:18:16 UTC 2005

Somewhat related, I guess, so I thought I'd add it on.  Having *just*
gotten my myth box running this weekend, I'm looking ahead to adding
hdtv capability.  Someone mentioned that the pchdtv also supports QAM
- so, does that mean that if i were to use it, I'd be able to tune my
digital cable without the set top box?