[mythtv-users] Silverstone LC03V VFD

Richard Holroyd rah02u at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Mon Mar 14 20:45:33 UTC 2005

Hi all, still haven't managed to get my stock VFD to work as yet. In
fact I unplugged it, got distracted for a week and have only just come
to plug it back in. One question! Can someone tell me the orientation of
the plug on the back of the VFD unit, should it have power sockets at
the top or bottom??

Has anyone had any success with this unit yet?

Cheers
Rich