[mythtv-users] Can't edit key bindings in MythWeb

Tim Fenn fenn at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 14 19:28:48 UTC 2005

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 07:02:18PM -0000, Dave Ansell wrote:

>     Forgive my ignorance of  PHP etc, but can I apply that patch without
> recomiling anything?   If so how?

No, it shouldn't require a recompile.  Just go to the mythweb folder
and run:

patch -p0 < settings_keys.diff

and you should be good to go.

Oh, I also found the link to a more "official" solution:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/113620

which is also applied as a patch to settings_keys.php.  I'd use the
latter, if you can, since my solution was more of a quick hack.

HTH,
Tim

--
Morals?  I eat communism and $h!t America, brother.  --Seanbaby