[mythtv-users] ls'ing firewire devices?

James Esslinger slinger at uberslinger.org
Mon Mar 14 15:15:02 UTC 2005

gscanbus.

* stinkfart at gmail.com [2005.03.14 15:13]:
: I'm trying to get KnoppMyth R5A12 running with my set top box tuner,
: which is one of the supported models in mythTV 0.17.  I'm having some
: problems getting it to see the tuner, and I am thinking that the
: default settings that myth plugged in for the firewire capture device
: probably need to be adjusted.
:
: Is there a command for listing firewire devices, with their port &
: node numbers, so that I can make sure I'm giving myth the right
: values?
:
: And is it important what speed I set it for?

: mythtv-users mailing list
: mythtv-users at mythtv.org