[mythtv-users] MythWeather and Today

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Mon Mar 14 13:29:51 UTC 2005

> Am I crazy, or is MythWeather missing what I would consider an important
> piece, today's forecast?  I see the current temperatures/conditions, but
> nowhere does it show today's High and Low temperatures, if there will be
> showers later, etc.  It has this for "Tomorrow", and then the extended
> forecast for 3 days past tomorrow.  Am I just blind?
>
> Ben

It is. I have discussed it here with another MythTV user. I have looked
briefly at the code and it looks like there is support for the Today's
forcast in the code. I did not get much further than that. It may be a
xml thing. Also, I think the order is not right. It shows the current
conditions first, then it goes to the three day outlook starting with
the day after tomorrow, then it shows tomorrow's outlook. I think it
should be Current forecast, Tomorrow's forecast, three day forecast.

- James