[mythtv-users] [Australian Program Guide Listings - FoxtelMissing]

Ben de Luca bend at bedel.mine.nu
Mon Mar 14 12:06:26 UTC 2005

Um I wrote this one afternoon in december, IT works with msn, you will
need to change the bits. loc="<somthing>"  to suit you location. and
the channel names to match your xml names. The names are the headings
of the msn page. the xml bits match what you have in your db.

Its working for me in sydney.