[mythtv-users] [Australian Program Guide Listings - FoxtelMissing]

Joshua King jkingkard-hotmail at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 14 11:18:31 UTC 2005

All I can say conclusively is that for the last 2 weeks running I've had
100% data (FTA & Foxtel) from the old tv_grab_au (I think version 0.6 from
late last year) without me having to change anything. I can't say whether
the data is still there this week and I won't be able to check until
Thursday. Last time I checked (as I said, Saturday) it was filled until at
least Thursday. This is for Perth, not that it should matter.

I never bothered switching over to ninemsn.

Joshua King

PS. I can't log in to my machine remotely (firewalled) and I'm >80km away
(and I don't drive ;-P).

http://au.movies.yahoo.com