[mythtv-users] [Australian Program Guide Listings - FoxtelMissing]

Mon Mar 14 09:41:09 UTC 2005

Hmmm,

Interestingly enough I only have till Thursday for Adelaide also.

I wonder if its just a temporary problem with ninemsn - they may fix it?

After having a look around at other possible sources, it looks like the
foxtel site is out - they have 1 months worth of data for foxtel, but if you
look at the source for the pages with the info, it looks like someone has
designed it specifically to stop people harvesting the data (its encoded
somehow?).

However it looks like someone has written some scripts for Windoze Media
Centre 2005 which strips the data from here :

http://www.ebroadcast.com.au

http://www.ebroadcast.com.au/cgi-bin/TV/grid?date=Saturday_19_March&TVperiod=Night&state=Adelaide&fta=0&fox=1&opt=0&lk=sofcom

I dont suppose one of those wonderful people who wrote our last data harvest
script could have a look at this?

M.