[mythtv-users] Re: MythWeather Animated Maps Cannot Download?

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 05:12:34 UTC 2005

> Ding! That would be a much better change.
>
> -Pete
>
> On Mar 13, 2005, at 9:11 AM, Michael Haan wrote:
>
> > Why is it built so that changing these values requires a recompile?
> > Shouldn't these be UI configurable?

I agree, it could be stored in the settings table, but realistically,
if weather.com makes major changes (requiring a recompile), the code
handling parsing the pages and all will probably needed to be changed
as well. It just so happens this time, they just dropped a server.

I'll send out my fixed libmythweather.so if any one wants a drop in
place solution. I assume it will work on other systems...

-Kenneth