[mythtv-users] Shuttle SS56G V2 Sound Issues

Brent McGuire bpm at zian.no-ip.org
Sun Mar 13 23:09:17 UTC 2005

I am having issues with setting up alsa to work properly with my on
board sound.  What do I need to install to get it working and what do I
need to put in the modprobe.conf?  I have fedora RC3 installed and have
been following the install on http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php to
how to do it.

KDE recognizes the sound card just fine and works but I cant seem to get
alsa to work properly.  Any help would majorly help

Thanks,
Brent