[mythtv-users] Nuvexport

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Mar 13 17:59:01 UTC 2005

> I am still having this problem, even with the latest source from cvs.

you said "even with --debug" -- Please check mailing lists about what
--debug actually does, and what to do after you use it (sorry, I'm a bit
tired of explaining this every time someone asks -- it seems to happen
about once/week between here and irc).

run --debug, and nuvexport will print out the commands it runs INSTEAD
of running them.  Then, run them by hand in the order the appear
_at_the_same_time_ (meaning, don't wait for one to finish) in _separate_
terminals.

you should get some sort of error message that will help you figure out
what's wrong.  If you can't figure it out yourself, post the commands
and the error message(s) to the list and people will be able to help you.

-Chris