My wife is going to blow a gasket... (was Re: [mythtv-users] PVR-350 (hard) lockups, Fixed!)

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 08:11:11 UTC 2005

My girlfriend thought I was crazy for spending over $600, because, I
quote "could have got a new Tivo to replace my old ReplayTV for less,
including the lifetime subscription".

Once I showed her the automatic commercial skip on her favorite movies
and all the friends episodes it can record, she said "Wow this thing
it cool!"

Now I can see I'll need another hard drive and tuner to record and
store everything she manages to schedule!

Clearly coolness factor makes up for a couple hundred bucks!! :)

-Kenneth