[mythtv-users] Shopping for an HDTV for Myth

Jack Heneghan mythtv at stardel.com
Sun Mar 13 01:10:04 UTC 2005

I have a Samsung DLP with DVI and VGA interfaces along with a number of
Component, S-video and composite inputs.  I am still in the process of
acquiring the mythTV components , but I have used it as a PC monitor and
it works very well.  A 50 monitor  can be a bit overwhelming , the
wireless keyboard certainly helps.

JCH