[mythtv-users] New System Hardware Recommendations

Ron Johnson ron.l.johnson at cox.net
Sat Mar 12 19:00:32 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 13:49 -0500, John M. Luker wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:
>
> >Unfortunately, the archives are huge, and for a newbie, deciding
> >which keywords to search on (and not get overwhelmed by not-what-
> >I-want-stuff) is kinda difficult.
> >
> >Pointing people to a good HOWTO is the thing to do.  Best would
> >be for the postmaster to put this in the list signature:
> >http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php
> >

> Ron,
>
> Well said. Unfortunately sometimes social skills and computer skills are
> inversely proportional.
>
> Great link, you must have been reading my mind since I have been running
> Fedora. :)

If you want real inversely proportional manners, you'll go to
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/ and say, "I'm a Windows n00b
fan boy.  How do I install this Linux stuff, d00d?"

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Our computers and their computers are the same color. The
conversion should be no problem!"
Unknown