[mythtv-users] New System Hardware Recommendations

Ron Johnson ron.l.johnson at cox.net
Sat Mar 12 18:37:43 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 12:59 -0500, Tom E. Craddock, Jr. wrote:

> John M. Luker wrote:
>
> > David wrote:
[snip]
> reply.  Get the stick outta yer ass and youll realize that. So here it
> is in baby words:  SEARCH THE ARCHIVES.

Unfortunately, the archives are huge, and for a newbie, deciding
which keywords to search on (and not get overwhelmed by not-what-
I-want-stuff) is kinda difficult.

Pointing people to a good HOWTO is the thing to do.  Best would
be for the postmaster to put this in the list signature:
http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Everybody today seems to be in such a terrible rush, anxious for
greater developments and greater riches and so on, so that
children have very little time for their parents. Parents have
very little time for each other, and in the home begins the
disruption of peace of the world."
Mother Teresa