[mythtv-users] lircd was working now disabled

trev trev at g7pvs.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Mar 12 17:29:01 UTC 2005

Hi

I found mythtv to be really good and appreciate all the time and effort that
has gone into producing it
I had managed to get everything working and just needed to change some of the
button settings on my Remote control.
Unfortunately I adjusted the key settingings in lircrc and killed lircrd and
removed the lirc_i2c module with mythfrontend and mythbackend running.
After reloading the module and restarting lircd the remote no longer worked.
I have not been able to get the Remote working since, I have rebooted started
and stopped mythfrontend and mythbackend and lircd and all to no avail.
irw gives outputs even when mythtv is running.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Best Regards

Trev