[mythtv-users] Cannot edit new recordings after 0.17 upgrade

Mike Green mikey at linuxwiz.org
Sat Mar 12 15:35:46 UTC 2005

I have recently upgraded to 0.17, and have noticed that I can not edit new
recordings.  I press the menu key, scroll up to edit recording, press
enter, nothing whatsoever happens.  No edit menu, no error messages in the
backend or frontend, it just does not work.  I can watch recordings made
before the upgrade to 0.17 and edit works fine.  I have noticed a couple of
other people post the same problem, yet do not see any answers.

My box is gentoo, NPTL, 2.6.9-gentoo-r4 kernel, dual PII 400MHz processors,
256M ram, nvidia 6629 drivers...  Anything I can do to help debug?

--
If you're a Thanksgiving dinner, but you don't like the stuffing or the
cranberry sauce or anything else, just pretend like you're eating it, but