[mythtv-users] TVWish Updates

Scott Minneman sminneman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 04:01:15 UTC 2005

Brad:

This all looks wonderful, but I'm having a problem getting it to run.
All of the test runs work fine, but when I sh personal/runwish, it
doesn't set anything to run, and gives me the following error for every
movie:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax.
Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near ' , , ,   )' at line 8 at tvwish line 785.
DBD::mysql::st fetchrow_hashref failed: You have an error in your SQL
syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version
for the right syntax to use near ' , , ,   )' at line 8 at tvwish line 579.

In case it helps, running  mysql --version reports:

mysql  Ver 12.22 Distrib 4.0.22, for pc-linux-gnu (i686)

Any ideas?

-Scott

Brad Templeton wrote:

>As per request, tvwish has been updated to allow you to set the recording
>profile (ie. "Low Quality" and "High Quality" from the Default)
>
>    Set: profile="Low Quality"
>
>While doing that, I added variables for transcode and for the 4 user
>jobs, so you can set that all your wishlist recordings get auto transcode
>or any number of other things.  This works in version 0.17 only.
>
>Here is the full list of changes
>
>    Add support for Profile, transcode and userjobs variables, changed
>        how commflag is imported
>    Fixed typo in simpsons file
>    Add contributed files for disney movies, Cannes winners, Oscar nominees
>    Put in line-folding code to print descriptions better
>    Sanity checks on variable values
>    Use proxy environment variables for web connect
>    Created variable for regional value of movie category_type
>    Added Malcolm in the Middle file
>    Easy install with just "make install"
>

>As always, documentation with link to the tarball is at:
>
>    http://www.templetons.com/brad/myth/tvwish.html

Scott Minneman
J.D. Candidate, 2007
The George Washington University Law School