[mythtv-users] 0.17 Recordings Keep Switching to Tuner 0

John Kondis jkondis at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 00:11:56 UTC 2005

In case it helps anyone, after trying several things,
what finally worked was clearing all the card settings
when starting mythtv/setup, setting up the PVR 350
card data again, and resetting the input connection
for my Cable TV source.  Myth now records properly
using the S-Video input and doesn't change the setting
back to the tuner.

It does seem strange, though, that you have to reset
the card settings to change the input source on the
PVR 350.