[mythtv-users] [Slightly-OT] Socket A and the Athlon-M

Johannes Becker joh.becker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 14:59:53 UTC 2005

I am using a Biostar M7NCG 400 with a Athlon-M. Works fine, easy to
cool and fairly quiet. But I don't think that you can manage to run
fanless, unless you underclock/undervolt desperately.
I have it in a micro ATX housing, no extra fan beside CPU and power
supply. But I use lowest noise fans from Pabst. The whole box is
nearly in-audible, unless you get very close.