[mythtv-users] Re: HDTV ringbuffer possibly causes missed 13 minutes of West Wing?

Morgan Rinehart mbrineha at otcx.net
Fri Mar 11 14:22:57 UTC 2005

I am recording from WTHR-HD in Indianapolis.  It is fine for most of the
broadcast but when it reaches 44min it is like there is not a sync
signal.  All of the colors are still there and there are no blocks in
the picture.  The picture is still in HD with the exception of the
kaleidescope effect which make watching the show impossible.  Next week
I will watch the logs while recording and watch the broadcast live in HD
on a separate TV so I can see if it is effected also. Is it possible
that it could have been a problem with the NBC national feeds to the
local stations?

Thanks,
Morgan