[mythtv-users] Wireless G USB Dongles

Derek Conniffe derek at rivertower.ie
Fri Mar 11 09:06:33 UTC 2005

Hi - I can say that 802.2g works fine with a notebook viewing recordings on
Media player with the recordings selected through MythWeb.  My wife has come
to use the notebook as a common way to view her recordings.  Considering
that the files spool fine to media player I'd guess it would work between a
frontend and backend ok too - but I haven't tried that.

Derek