[mythtv-users] 6200ch and Motorola 6412

Robert Kulagowski bob at smalltime.com
Thu Mar 10 17:10:24 UTC 2005

> Has anyone had any luck changing channels on the
> Motorola 6412? Mine (Comcast SF bay area) returns
> completely different vendor ID (0x00004063) and
> strange model ID (0x00000000)

Check the patches that Ian just posted to the mailing list and confirm
that they work.  I don't have a 6400 series, so I'd like confirmation
that the patches actually do something.

I'm also thinking that if there are many more models of 6400s out there
that some sort of case / switch construct is going to be a little easier
to follow in the code rather than building huge if statements.