[mythtv-users] SUSE 9.1 Professional X86_64 & MythTv?

Kevin Saenz ksaenz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 03:51:41 UTC 2005

I am talking about my personal experience. Unless that is a crime now
:). I would be more inclinded to use Gentoo, though I haven't got the
time to build it. I have had no problems with getting codecs for
Redhat, Mandrake, Debian. Out of the box looking for rpms for Suse was
too much work. I appreciated the message advising me due to licencing
laws Suse 9.1 didn't come with dvd codecs (it could be because I had
the eval dvd from a Novell expo).