[mythtv-users] How I got great quality TV-out on my nVidia MX4000

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Wed Mar 9 18:16:54 UTC 2005

On 9 Mar 2005 at 10:15, Cory Papenfuss wrote:

> slightly nicer one (with VGA loop, though, etc).  If there were enough
> interest I suppose I could finish it off and send off for a limited run of
> PCBs.

Or use this service instead

http://www.olimex.com/

Basically, you supply the design specs, pay a small fee, they add it to their
database, then anyone can order a pcb as needed, in single or multiple
quantities.  From what I remember the initial pcb will be like us$50 or so.

It's what the folks at OpenEEG use for pcb's

http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/

Pricing from Olimex for the OpenEEG pcb's

http://www.olimex.com/gadgets/openeeg.html
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting