[mythtv-users] Mythgallery script question

eric.partington at rbc.com eric.partington at rbc.com
Wed Mar 9 16:53:25 UTC 2005

After much looking through the archives, I have been unable to find a
definitive answer for this question:::
Is it possible to script mythgallery to launch and display a slideshow?
I have created two laptop picture frames that I hang on my walls to
display pictures.  Currently I am using feh and a cron scipt to launch
and run picture shows randomly.  I want to integrate them into my myth
setup to show movies and picture shows held on my mythbackend machine.
I have yet to try scripting this, but I will at home tonight, just
wondering if anyone has any experience in trying to add mythgallery into
a script of how one would go about it.

Thanks
Eric

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Ce courrier ?lectronique est confidentiel et prot?g?. L'exp?diteur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) d?sign?(s) est interdite. Si vous recevez ce courrier ?lectronique par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser imm?diatement, par retour de courrier ?lectronique ou par un autre moyen.