[mythtv-users] Everything working except one thing

Bill Bradley williambradley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 16:01:37 UTC 2005

the same thing happened to me the other day using Xebian 1.1.0. Check
use external mixer and it should work.  It looks like alsa cant load
the mixer elements for the sound card. I dont know if this is an alsa
issue or a config issue yet. Of course this gets rid of the mixer
controls, but it was the only way I could get it working.  Also if you
are going to use ALSA:digital make sure your .asoundrc is setup in
your home directory. I can send you mine if you want.

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:22:33 -0600, Ron_Pepper at dell.com