[mythtv-users] HD3000 not tuning properly via mythbackend

Chris Vargas ceenvee at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 14:48:48 UTC 2005

I was tricked into thinking my HD3000 was working
properly in my 0.17 backend.

At first, I had been checking signal strength manually
with dtvsignal prior to setting up a recording on a
channel.

As a result, I was apparently tuning the card
manually, because I then set up a recording without
checking the signal, and it ended up recording a
different channel, which I believe was the last
channel I'd used dtvsignal on.

In other words, I'd checked signal on UPN, then set
MythTV to record NBC, but it recorded UPN instead.

I tried searching the mailing list archive for
combinations of "HD3000" "channels" and "tuning" and
didn't find anything applicable.

Any ideas? I appreciate the help.