[mythtv-users] Commercial flagging in The Netherlands

Adam Egger adam.egger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:38:05 UTC 2005

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 23:03:08 +0100, Herman Kuiper <herman at frontier.nl> wrote:

> One thing I don't seem to get working properly is commercial flagging. I
> was wondering if there are any Dutch users on this list who got that
> working, and if so, how?

I'm not from Holland but what's your problem with your commercial
flagging? Doesn't it work at all? Here in Germany I've been playing
with several commercial options and the best one was ALL (in 0.17) so
far. It unfortunatelly finds sometimes "commercials" 5 minutes after
the real commercials and flags it too. So I always have to take a look
at the flag list.