[mythtv-users] Australia users with fusionHDTV lite

jason bright jaybright at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 02:27:00 UTC 2005

Any australians out there have a sample config script to get a
correctly recognized fusionHDTV lite under an unpatched 2.6.10-776?
(all the appropriate bits are supposed to be in the kernels >=2.6.9).
lspci shows the card there correctly. It's just bringing up the driver
and getting the device entries populated.

I've spent a couple of days banging on this to get it to work. I think
I got it successfully once ( /dev/dvb/adapter0 present and MythTV
recognizing the DVB card properly)  but lost it after a reboot and I
haven't been able to recreate it.  ARRRGH!

I've been using Jarods guide, Martin Smiths DVB setup guide, Jani
Talikka's DVICO DVB guide, and Chris Pascoe's pages (author of the
card driver).

Any help appreciated!
thx j