[mythtv-users] Distro of choice?

Brian LeFevre blefevre at ida.net
Wed Mar 9 02:17:28 UTC 2005

I have been using Mandrake for myth for quite a while.  Tried FC2 and
video out was not as clear something to do with the X startup stuff.  I
had gentoo working somewhat.  Ubuntu is very tempting.  If you know what
you are doing it shouldn't be to hard to get myth running on any of the
standard distributions.