[mythtv-users] What video-out card to use with Mandrake 10.1..?

George Styles ripnetuk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 14:32:26 UTC 2005

The absolute best thing to do is to connect the VGA out straight to a
scart plug (needs a very simple circuit), and then set X to output
modelines that a normal TV can handle.

That gives stunning quality.

This list has details of this somewhere in its history.

http://www.hut.fi/Misc/Electronics/circuits/vga2tv/circuit.html

has a more complex circuit than I used, but google for vga to scart