[mythtv-users] RE: mythtv-users Digest, Vol 26, Issue 42

Greg Depasse greg.depasse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 11:53:22 UTC 2005

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 21:49:47 -0800, Brad Templeton
<brad+myth at templetons.com> wrote:

> On the Tivo, which is what I used before mythtv, you had the nice ability
> to pause the live show (without turning it into a recording) and watch
> a bit of something else just to build your buffer.

Hi-
Long time lurker, nearly a myth owner (and soon to be an ex-owner of tivo).

Brad, can you clarify the above statement?  Does it mean that you
can't pause live TV?  Or does it mean that you can't pause live TV and
watch a recorded show at the same time?

Thanks,
Greg