[mythtv-users] GUI size & PVR350 Live TV frame buffer

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 11:02:21 UTC 2005

Do you have your guide set to display upon entering live tv?

The black screen issue is a problem currently under investigation, and
it happens to me when exiting the guide.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/115981?search_string=pvr%20350%20output%20options;#115981

Does pressing the FF button fix the screen?

-Kenneth