[mythtv-users] What happened at KnoppMyth forums (mysettopbox.tv)?

Joe Barnhart joebarnhart at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 09:36:51 UTC 2005

--- jerome lacoste <jerome.lacoste at gmail.com> wrote:
> you get
> what you deserve.

...and...

> If
> they don't, then
> double the 'they got what they deserved'.

I find your sentiments reprehensible.

I disagree that Cecil and Dale "deserved" to be
hacked.  Regardless of the state of their security
patches, or the state of their backups.

I rarely -- VERY rarely -- write "flame" posts but
your message just sent me over the top.  I've known
Cecil only a short time but the thought that he in ANY
way "deserved" it doesn't sit well with me.

Applying the same reasoning: "that woman who was raped
got what she deserved."