[mythtv-users] Reinstall for .17

mythtv at nosolutions.com mythtv at nosolutions.com
Mon Mar 7 21:12:24 UTC 2005

Long time user, about to upgrade to .17 by compiling source (as I always
do).  However, I have a problem where my my database is "semi" corrupt.  I
can't explain how, but I have random channels that display twice in my
guide, and recordings I can't remove.

So, is there a way that I can display a listing off all the recordings I
have setup in a visible manner other than pulling raw data from the
recording table so I can reset them all up?

And is there a way I can dump my database but save all my settings like
the capture card and bitrates/etc?  Maybe by dumping certain tables?

Thanks,
Ben