[mythtv-users] Unable to capture with Myth 0.17

Jay jay at tekkiehaus.com
Sun Mar 6 19:16:39 UTC 2005

I had similar problems with my 250-MCE card. Reboot your backend. When it is completely done loading, restart mythbackend.

The problem seems to be that mythbackend is starting before modprobe ivtv is finished. I haven’t figured out a way to stop this from happening, but the restart of mythbackend before anything else seems to make it work.

   _____