[mythtv-users] Scheduled recordings disappearing

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sun Mar 6 03:48:32 UTC 2005

Scott Minneman wrote:
> I'm not sure where the mythfilldatabase log is, but the mythbackend log
> has this for every grab that mythfilldatabase does:
> INSERT INTO recordmatch (recordid, chanid, starttime) SELECT
> record.recordid, program.chanid, prog$
> AND program.subtitle REGEXP "(Orioles|Nationals|)"
------------------------------------------------^^^
Take out the "|" at the end. It thinks it should look for Baltimore,
Washington and "".

> *************************** 2. row ***************************
>       type: 4
>      title: MLB (Power Search)
> AND program.subtitle REGEXP "(Orioles|Nationals|)"

This one would be the problem. Current CVS will show you the error
ahead of time and not let you create a rule until it is okay to do so.

> (Note:  I notice that I have duplicative rules.  If you can tell me how
> to delete number 2, I'd be most grateful -- I don't know the first thing
> about mysql commands.)

Don't need to, you can remove it from within myth. Go to Set
Priorities and find the title "MLB (Power Search)". Press Enter,
change the rule to "Do not record this program" then Save.

--  bjm